Custom Search

04 September, 2008

Madhur Bandarkar's FASHION Project




Madhur Bhandarkar is in a dilemma these days. Guess what's the reason? He hasn't found two of his most vital characters for his forthcoming film Fashion . And the character happens to be two guys who are required to play gay designers in the film. "I'm showing two gay designers. One is from Delhi and the other one from Mumbai, but I'm having a tough time finding these two guys. Actors simply aren't interested in playing the roles. I don't know what's wrong with it. And that's the reason we are stuck now," says Madhur. Are the gay designer roles based on real people? "Yes all my characters based on real people, but I can't reveal the names. If I do it, I will end up offending lots of people in the process," he informs. Heard that he has signed model Mugdha Godse to play Carol Gracias's wardrobe malfunction role in Fashion? "Yes, actually I was keen to sign in Carol for the role, but decided against it, as it will look too real for the film," says Madhur.

No comments: