Custom Search

04 September, 2008

Abhish become Superhero in Drona


“It is not because the film is being directed by my best friend. I believe in Drona and I have worked extremely hard for this film. The film will be a first for Indian audiences and I will work equally hard to promote it,” opening words of Abhishek Bachchan. In between a hectic world schedule of the Unforgettable Tour, Bachchan flew down to Mumbai for a day to shoot the promos for MTV’s various shows like The Big Picture, Hot Seat, as well as slipped in time for an interview with Bombay Times. Recounts the actor as he sits in the airport lounge on his way to Delhi, “If I did not shoot these promos, I would have missed the deadline for the programming scheduled for September. Its important to allot dates for marketing so that people know what your film is all about.”

No comments: